The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without GM Cabs before written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections.
GM Cabs will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing GM Cabs to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
GM Cabs may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene, or offensive, or that violates GM Cabs policies in any way.
Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. Booking can be made for any person other than the cardholder also. For that, you need to fill up details of the cards holder for payment and details of users for booking. Your card details are not shared.
A booking voucher will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online vehicle booking with GM Cabs through a mobile application or website.
Producing the booking voucher provided earlier is mandatory to avail of the car rental services by GM Cabs. If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
Duty slip has to be filled by the customer, if this has not been done by the customer no disputes will be entertained later. The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from our garage. Driving the speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes, and entry fees, etc. to be paid by the customer.
Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our vendor's garage.
Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration
Car air-conditioners will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request the driver to make the air condition operational in the aforementioned cases.
The voucher is mandatory to avail of any applicable discounts (or) in the case of a cashback. In case of a cashback, the amount will be credited to your credit card/debit card account from which the payment was made to GM Cabs in approximately 15 days from the pickup date.
Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified
The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in a similar segment as applicable.
It may happen that for some travel routes, the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online will not be able to run during travel due to the prevailing road conditions (OR) the probable danger of natural disasters. The reasons mentioned are beyond the control of GM Cabs In such a case GM Cabs will provide an upgraded cab model which is typically used in that region at an additional charge. If the customer does not want GM Cabs to provide an upgraded car model a refund will be made.
Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services, any request for outstation travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
Customers can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pick-up time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick-up time. In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed GM Cabs of the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pick up no refunds will be made. The amendments can be done by contacting the support team of GM Cabs on +91 7058 93 3210 and mention the booking reference number (Booking ID).
Customers are liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 15 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pick-up time is 5:00 p.m, the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of Oneway, round trip & multi-city) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Mumbai to Shirdi then to Pune and back to Mumbai for 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 750 Kms and he returns to Mumbai on the second day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, despite this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Mumbai (Source city), however, the customer can travel from Mumbai to some other city outside city limits of Mumbai (say Thane) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
One-way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes, etc applicable when the vehicle returns to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As an example, if a customer avails a one-way car rental service from Pune to Mumbai, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns from Mumbai to Pune. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e from Pune to Mumbai.
If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the booking ID & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at GM Cabs by reaching them on +91 7058 93 3210. Whether or not to amend as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved by our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in case the customer does not inform the driver of the delay. After 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and the full booking amount will be forfeited.
For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
For one-way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one-way transfer either from an airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pickups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purposes. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
GM Cabs cannot be held accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jams or reasons beyond the reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
GM Cabs cannot be held accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury, etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of GM Cabs at +91 7058 93 3210 and share the experience while mentioning the booking reference number (Booking ID).
In no event the entire liability of GM Cabs for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
GM CABS! Hereby, expressly disclaims any imposed warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. GM CABS considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Malegaon, Maharashtra, India - 423203
In addition to all the above-mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply
In a scenario, where a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of GM Cabs. GM Cabs being an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin. GM Cabs is not liable to reimburse its customer for any expenses like hotel stay charges, flight ticket charges, or any other type of monetary expenses which the customer had to bear as a result of no show of the cab on the day of planned cab travel.
GM Cabs may use the mobile number & email ID shared while making an online booking/ registration with it (or) which is shared while filling its inquiry form for its promotional purposes. GM Cabs promises that the data will never be sold to any other business entity & will be solely used for its promotional purposes.
It may happen that for some regions that the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online cannot be made available due to restrictions by local cab associations in that geography, which are beyond the control of GM Cabs. In such a case GM Cabs will make a full refund.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
GM Cabs can send the cab only at the time for which booking has been made & not early whatsoever may be the emergencies may be.
The final cab rental amount inclusive of extra charges if any will attract applicable service tax.
1) Start / End Km and Hours are calculated from garage to garage.
2) Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
3) Duty slip to be filled by customers no disputes are entertained.
4) Parking, Toll and State Entry fee are directly paid by customers.
5) Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary (Vehicle would not be allowed to go off the route.)
6) GM CABS reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
7) All the additional charges will be payable directly to the driver by cash.
8) AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicles.
9) On no-account driver on force asked to go on speed beyond the normal speed allowed by the Indian Motor Vehicles ACT.
10) GM CABS shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
11) For airport/railway transfers it is the customer's responsibility to call the cab at enough notice to make it for the connecting journey. Any delay caused by traffic etc will not be the responsibility of gmcabs.in
12) Kindly check the vehicle before leaving. We are not responsible for any loss of bags/articles.
13) GM CABS encourages all its customers to take full responsibility for their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, GM CABS shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage.
14) If there is a Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems that will not take much time, the vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
15) We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
16) Drivers will not drive on No entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jams. The normal working hours of a driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
17) In some hill areas roads driving after sunset and music are not allowed due to the risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
18) Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
19) In case you want multiple visits to some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
20) Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be changed)
21) The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
22) We reserve the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
23) At many of the tourist destinations like hill stations, some of the roads, shopping malls, market roads have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depending on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation, guests have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on a direct payment basis, this cost is not included in the ideal package inclusion.
24) Sometimes the vehicle parking area is a little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
25) Vehicles will be permitted to use sightseeing points on the route and inside the city permits or which are mentioned in the itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city permits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform the company in advance or discuss these things with the company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of some issues with some particular place we can adjust.
26) No refund for short stay or unveiled facipties.
27) No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landspde, cpmatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, poptical or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airpnes, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and fpght cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
28) GM CABS is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the journey.
1) As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Vapd identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Driver's pcense. All the documents must include a photograph.
2) Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if vapd id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
3) For extra adults many hotels provide extra mattresses also instead of extra beds. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only an extra bed instead of extra mattress.
4) It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have a certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
5) Many small hotels / resorts do not have pfts so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
6) Generally hotel check in time is 12:01 PM and checkout time is 12:01 PM across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact the hotel directly if you want complementary early check in or late check out.
7) Many hotels charge extra for room heaters or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
8) If meals are included in the package it will be served on a set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for the menu. Some hotels have a Meal credit popcy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotels – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills go above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at the respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
9) All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company. Company can change the features or functionapty of the services at any time, without any notice.
10) GM CABS! Hereby, expressly disclaims any impped warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. GM CABS considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Malegaon, Maharashtra, India - 423203