Whether a booking is made online or over the phone, a confirmation would be sent to you via email and text message, which would include your booking ID and travel details.
No. You can use our service without registration. You just need to provide your details at the time of booking.
We try our best to ensure our partners reach our customers on time. But in case of delays, do call us and we will help you out by either providing an alternate vehicle or giving you a full refund.
Yes. You can change the date of booking to 3 days before the booked date free of charge. After that, there will be a cancellation charge as per the cancellation policy.
Intercity car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
1. Per KM Rate: This is the base rate that will be charged on every KM traveled. The rate varies with car models and operators.
2. Minimum KM charged per day: There is a minimum distance that will be charged for every day of usage. In case the actual traveled distance is higher, the later will be charged. Generally, the minimum distance charged per day is 300 KM. Please consider the following example for clarity: If you are using the vehicle for 3 days the minimum we will charge you for is 3*300=900 Km, in case your actual usage for the three days (combined) is less (say 500 Km) we will still charge you for 900 Km and in case your usage is higher than 900, we will charge you for your actual KM used.
3. Daily Driver allowances: For intercity travel customers need to pay driver allowances. The allowance varies with operator. Some operators might also have separate day and night allowances.
4. Toll, parking and state taxes: These will be charged on actual at the end of the journey. You need to settle this with the driver in return for the relevant receipts. You can always call us at our helpline in case of any discrepancy.
5. Definition of a day: The day is defined as 12 midnight to the next day 12 midnight for all the calculation purposes.
1. Base fare:This is the base rate that will be charged. The base fares are generally available as 4 hours 40 KM and 8 hours 80 KM packages.
2. Additional KM charges: In case the actual travel is more than the KM mentioned in the base package, an additional amount per additional KM needs to be paid.
3. additional hour charges: In case the actual hours are more than the usage hour mentioned in the base package, an additional amount per additional hour needs to be paid.
4. Toll and parking charges: These will be charged on actual at the end of the journey. You need to settle this with the driver in return for the relevant receipts. You can always call us at our helpline in case of any discrepancy.
1. Local :Local rental charges will be calculated on an Hourly basis per Kms Run, The charges will be applicable for 4Hrs/40Km and can be extended up to 08Hrs/80 Km under a similar package. After which the trip becomes chargeable under a different package.
2. Transfer :The transfer allows traveling to and from Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand / Residence / Hotels / Factory is considered local transfers and can be executed under local transfer plan. After which the next level of the package becomes chargeable.
3. Outstation :For outstation travel, one calendar day will be calculated from 00:00 Hrs. Midnight to 24:00 Hrs midnight. For the additional run, an additional days charge per day +additional Kms. Run per day as logged will be charged extra. All other charges as toll fees, border entry permit fees, drivers allowance, and night halting charges for the vehicle will be charged extra.
Yes. Toll Charges as applicable.
Yes. You can get up to 10% on your payment. It depends upon your ride fare.
You can pay online through your UPI ID, Credit & Debit Card, and wallet to get an extra discount depending upon your ride fare. Otherwise you can directly pay our driver.
Yes! you will get your payment receipt on your registered email ID or in our mobile application.