While booking the cab, or using any services offered at www.gmcabs.in the following rules apply
1) A booking can be done for a maximum of 180 days before the trip start date. On the other hand, a booking can be done for a minimum of 3 hours before the trip start time.
2) Booking can be done through our website at www.gmcabs.in, through our mobile app or calling us at +91 7058933210
3) To confirm the online cab bookings, an advance amount needs to be paid by the customer. The advance amount is based on the trip estimated cost and will be adjusted against the final amount payable at the end of the trip.
4) For every confirmed booking, a car will be allotted at least 8 hours before the trip (2 hours for outstation One-Way). The customer will get an email and/or sms confirmation with the car and driver details after the allotment..
5) Customers should carry a printout of the booking voucher or the booking confirmations SMS for identification.Note:
1) In case of vehicle accident/break-down the company will provide an alternate vehicle or will refund the advance deposit if booking stands cancelled. GM Cabs doesn't take any guarantees of any kind while you book the cabs, and any material or immaterial loss due to usage of GM Cabs cabs shall not be subject to any compensation.
2) In case of no-show by the customer, or no intimation about change of time/date of booking, the booking advance amount will be fully forfeited. In case the customer advance is less than 500 Rs, the company reserves the right to ask for more money to cover losses due to no show/cancellations.
3) In case of a no-show by the driver for a scheduled departure, the company will provide an immediate replacement with a similar car and in case we can not find a replacement, a full refund of the advance amount will be done.For booking modifications, following rules will apply:
1) You can modify the start and/or end date (prepone or postpone) for a booking without any modification fee (subject to availability of the vehicle) up to 24 hours or more before the original pickup time.
2) All modification requests should be communicated to us via a phone call to +91 7058 93 3210 or a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert with response through email, Call or SMS. Modifications are allowed even after starting the trip, subject to availability. Such modification will be done entirely at the discretion of GM Cabs and it may cost an extra amount to you.
3) Remaining Payments after Advance or Payment at Trip Completion
4) After paying an advance amount, the remaining amount for the trip is always paid to the driver. The remaining amount shall be paid to the driver during and at the end of the trip. All payments done to the driver will be subject to adjustment against the final bill. Please call GM Cabs at 7058933210 for any clarifications on billing or other things before/during/end of trip
5) The value of the cash payment to the driver/vendor will be the total cost plus service tax minus the advance payment(if any). The final payment shall always be in cash as the driver might not be able to charge on card and will not accept cheque payments.
6) In case, the final amount is less than the advance booking deposit (if any), GM Cabs will refund the excess amount back to the customer after confirming with the driver/operator. This refund is made within 5-7 working days after the completion of the trip.Cancellation rules For Online Hatchback, Sedan and SUV Booking:
1) All the cancellation requests should be done via a Phone SMS or Whatsapp to +91 7058 93 3210 or through email at email@example.com
2) The cancellation requests done via phone call are not taken into consideration.
3)In case the booking is cancelled more than 24 hours or more before the pickup time, 25% of the total booking amount will be refunded.
4) In case the booking is cancelled within 24-12 hour before pick up time, 50% of the booking amount will be deducted as penalty.
5) In case the booking is cancelled within 12-6 hour before pick up time, 75% of the booking amount will be deducted as penalty.
6) In case the booking is cancelled within 6 hour before pick up time, 100% of the booking amount will be deducted as penalty.
7)In case the cancellation is done from GM Cabs end due to unavoidable reasons, 100% of the booking amount will be refunded.Cancellation rules For Tour Packages:
1) All the cancellation requests should be done via a phone call to +91 7058 93 3210 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) In case the booking is cancelled more than 30 Days or more before the Tour Date, 100% of the total booking amount will be refunded.
3) In case the booking is cancelled within 15 Days before Tour Date, 25% of the booking amount will be deducted as penalty.
4) In case the booking is cancelled within 10 Days before Tour Date, 50% of the booking amount will be deducted as penalty.
5)In case the booking is cancelled within 7 Days before Tour Date, 100% of the booking amount will be deducted as penalty.
6)In case the cancellation is done from GM Cabs end due to unavoidable reasons, 100% of the booking amount will be refunded.Refunds:
All refund requests are processed within 5-7 business days, and payments are always done via the original source of payment for booking the cab. The refund request should be raised only on the website refund option or on official email email@example.com and other refund requests sent via like Whatsapp, Phone call, or SMS are not taken into consideration.
2) Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if vapd id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
3) For extra adults many hotels provide extra mattresses also instead of extra beds. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only an extra bed instead of extra mattress.
4) It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have a certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
5) Many small hotels / resorts do not have pfts so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
6) Generally hotel check in time is 12:01 PM and checkout time is 12:01 PM across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact the hotel directly if you want complementary early check in or late check out.
7) Many hotels charge extra for room heaters or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
8) If meals are included in the package it will be served on a set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for the menu. Some hotels have a Meal credit popcy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotels – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills go above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at the respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
9) All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company. Company can change the features or functionapty of the services at any time, without any notice.
10) GM CABS! Hereby, expressly disclaims any impped warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. GM CABS considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Malegaon, Maharashtra, India - 423203